Participate with the whole family as Ms. Sage or Ms. Kathleen bring you three 15-minute video classes every week to enjoy at your own convenience, as many times as you like. That’s thirty unique mini-classes of parent/child activities supporting your child's cognitive, physical, emotional, musical, and language development while spending this time together at home.
Each video will contain joyful and interactive songs and chants from the Maracas Collection, as well as the Hello and Goodbye songs and other class rituals your children look forward to. In addition, you will find weekly Parent Education videos and special personal video messages in a closed forum where you can make requests, ask questions and connect with your Music Together community.
- April 6 - June 12
- Videos delivered to the closed Facebook group every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- *$195 for your 10-week session, or $175 if paying by check or Venmo (account Sage-Bara).
- Tuition includes your physical class materials and download access code!
- Coloring pages and other family resources provided through the Hello Everybody app.
Babies Only Classes for children under 9 months
- 45-50-minute classes, once a week, that include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences--developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers--regardless of their own musical ability (6-12 families in each class).
- Wonderful, professionally produced a ("addictive!") CD of wonderful children's music and songbook.
- At-home activity suggestions for parents/caregivers.
- Parent education guidebook.
- Access to the online Music Together "Family Zone" with special content including coloring pages and more musical content.
- Developmentally appropriate early-childhood music education - a gift that will last a lifetime.
- Decades of research and experience that inform a very high-quality program with proven results.
- Two make-up classes per session (as a courtesy on a space-available basis), to be used during the current session.
- Tons of fun, and a chance to make new friends of all ages!
Music Together classes run on a cycle following the seasons. A new song collection/CD is used each session until after 3 years when the songbook cycle starts over. This way, with each subsequent session, your child gets to engage a new set of songs at each new stage of their development, keeping your musical experience exciting and fun with every new session.
Newborns through 8 months
You might be wondering what your newborn could possibly take away from a music class and how old they have to be before they can benefit. At Music Together®, we know it's never too early to get babies started in class! Your little one is a natural-born music-maker, ready to start learning music at birth.
As in everything, you are your baby's first and best teacher. But don't get nervous! When you sing in the car and dance in the living room, you're showing your baby how to make music and that making music is important to your family. That's all your baby needs from you—musically, at least! (Food, clothing, and shelter are useful, too.)
In the Music Together Babies class, for infants from birth through 8 months, you'll learn a lot of fun musical activities for babies. You'll also learn to recognize which of your baby's behaviors are musical so that you can support their development at the time when your baby's brain is at its most receptive.
The Babies class has other benefits, too! Singing and dancing with your baby is a beautiful way for the two of you to bond. And making music with other parents of newborns is a great way to make new friends in your community who are as sleep-deprived as you!
Do you want to give the gift of music?
Check out our Music Forever Music Together gift certificates.
Missed a class?
No problem, simply schedule a make-up class with our make-up scheduler
Make-up classes are offered as a courtesy on a space-available basis only, during the current session for which you are enrolled. NO GUARANTEES!